This blog is social website to create awarness on causes, issues and information on subject. This is not a business site and not in providing any kind of commercial services. if you find any content objectable, kindly report on following emailConnect to me by following this blog. You can personally email me on bombaysexlife@gmail.com



Sunday, May 20, 2007

Relationship Life in Mumbai – A self portrait by Rohan


There is so much work pressure when you’re living in a city like Mumbai. Despite being in a live-in relationship, my girl friend and I had no time for each other. She is often on a month shoots, while I too work long hours.
Eventually, she chooses to have relationship with someone she works with. It was more convenient and frankly, I understand where she is coming from, because I wasn’t giving her the attention she wanted.
After it ended, I tried to get over here by indulging in one casual relationship after another. After finding casual sex in this city is easy-there are enough lonely people, without family and friend, looking for it.
I once slept with a woman who had a crazy work schedule that required her to travel a lot. She admitted that she didn’t have the time to invest in a real relationship.
While living in Mumbai allows you the space and anonymity for sexual freedom, the flip side is that there is a constant fear of your partner cheating on you. The secure, long term, wholesome relationship is what is suffering the most.
My girl friend and I are back together now, but nothing has changed. She is currently working on the 60 day film schedule and is asleep by the time I get home. And my work is so hectic that I don’t even have the time to think of someone else. It is almost easier to stay in this state.

No comments: